Things NOT To Bring To ManorFest
You may NOT bring any of these items listed onto any part of the Festival site. Possession of anything on the list below will mean confiscation of these items and they may not be returned. Receipts will not be issued for any items confiscated. You have been warned!
You may be body and/or bag searched at entrance or exit of the Festival site.
Illegal activities will not be tolerated and you will be ejected from the site.
Do NOT bring:
- Legal Highs of any kind.
- Illegal Substances.
- Alcohol in the possession of under 18 year olds.
- Alcohol or cigarettes in amounts more than for personal use.
- Glass bottles, jars or containers of any kind.
- Portable BBQs.
- Fireworks, flares and Chinese lanterns.
- Knives, bullet belts, real or imitation weapons, or anything which could be considered a weapon.
- Pen lasers.
- Professional film or video equipment.
- Sound systems.
- Unauthorised Hi-vis jackets or tabards of any kind.
- Only registered guide or helper dogs are allowed on site. No other animals are allowed.
This list is not exhaustive. ManorFest reserve the right for Security or other Stewards to apply their discretionary powers to confiscate other non-listed items which they consider to be potentially illegal, harmful, or against the ethos of ManorFest 2022.